EMA Care is registering people for MOH approved COVID-19 antibody/serology testing. People who are found to have positive antibodies can be exempt from future quarantine when exposed to COVID.
- EMA Care COVID testing will be done on location in your school/home/place of work in minimum groups of 5 people
- For individuals registering without a group, we will try to assign a group to you or arrange a private, at home test (for an additional fee)
- All testing is done by professional, highly experienced phlebotomists
- Groups or institutions can request male or female phlebotomists if needed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lab processing fees are included
- Registering positive serology test with the MOH is included (MOH is responsible to provide exemption documentation)
- Test results within 1-2 days
Online payment is through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account for secure credit card payment online.
Cost: Begins at $165 (location dependent) per person.
See pull down menu for location-specific costs.
Fee includes VAT.