- 1-hour remote telephone advocacy per ER visit
- 2 hours ER advocacy in person (as needed, additional hours are available if required)
- Ideal for people without family support in Israel
- Quarterly newsletters regarding health advocacy
- Hospital patient advocacy visits available (by request for hourly fee)
- Refundable deposit (1200nis* for the 3 hours in ER) required
- Hourly fee per hour in ER is assessed from client
- includes brief intake and quarterly updates.
Visiting the emergency room is never fun, but needing one where English isn't the native language is downright scary. With the reality being that we often are not aware of the ins and outs of emergency room care. This lack of awareness can affect the quality of services that you or your loved ones receive. The ER is a fast-paced environment where self-advocacy can be crucial. Not having a good command of Hebrew puts you at a detriment with doctors and nurses who don't always speak fluent English.
Research shows that visits to the emergency room by the elderly population has increased by 34% in the last decade making Emergency Service Coverage a must for any non-native israeli over 60. With Emergency Services Coverage you or your loved one will be entitled to both remote management and in-person management by our medical staff all of who are fluent in both Hebrew and English and who are professional medical advocates in the ER.