Many tourists in Israel have been struggling with getting a PCR test before their flight home. Currently, travelers are required to do PCR testing within 72 hours before flying. Visitors want to end their vacation on a positive note, but many people have been frustrated by the inefficient PCR testing system in Israel. The most common issues that tourists face are lack of easy access to testing facilities, time wasted in waiting for home testers to arrive, and delayed results.
PCR tests at a clinic
PCR tests are offered in public clinics and hospitals around the country. However, there are many problems with these clinics:
- Poor signage at the clinic, sometimes only in Hebrew, may be inaccurate, confusing, or not updated
- Forms are in Hebrew, so people who don’t understand Hebrew are likely to get stuck and not know how to fill them out properly
- The locations of clinics aren’t easy to find and may not have parking available
- The clinics are overcrowded with people doing PCR testing. This is especially scary with the new Delta variant spreading
- Most clinics will promise results within 48 hours, but we have heard of many travelers still scrambling to get their results within hours of their flight’s departure.
These are only a few of the examples of difficulties with PCR testing which have been reported by our clients.
At-home PCR testing
There are also many problems with the at-home testing that many companies offer.
- PCR Testing companies give the client a widow of 4-5 hours during which they will arrive to perform the test. This means that the tourist needs to stay at home for half a day and wait around for an appointment, missing out on precious time seeing the country and visiting friends and relatives.
- Fees are high for at-home PCR tests
- Same as above, most companies will promise results within 48 hours, but we have heard of many travelers still scrambling to get their results within hours of their flight’s departure.
How is EMA Care solving these problems?
EMA Care is very attuned to the needs of tourists coming to Israel during this area period of the Covid-19 pandemic.
We make every effort to ease the processes of many Tourist Entry requirements and for this reason, we are now offering at-home/hotel PCR testing with results in 24 hours or less!
Tourists will no longer have to pay for overpriced PCR testing, which is unreliable, a waste of precious vacation time, and fraught with Hebrew, stressful bureaucracy.
All of our testers speak English, and all forms and communications are in English. We provide timelines for testing within an hour so you can enjoy your visit to Israel on the last day. Group testing is also available!
Link to our services – here!